This part of my blog is all about the things I collect or the things I make myself. I love so many things, I paint and draw and want to learn oils and pastels. I knit and crochet but want to learn tatting. I embroider and can turn my hand to most things given a chance. So much still to learn and do. I live in hope of some day reading all my books, learning all I want to learn and now I am learning to blog. You will often find my original poems, poor as they are I offer them here. I also appreciate other people art and will feature things I find that I have enjoyed. That includes pictures of fairies and fantasy or maybe just anything beautiful.
I try to use my own photo's as much as possible, sometimes I borrow from the web. If I inadvertently use your picture without giving credit, please do let me know and I will either credit or remove it, I hope you will do the same with mine.
If you wish to leave comments on my blog you can do that by joining google if you do not have a blog yourself, please comment if you can I appreciate that.


Sunday, December 6, 2015

Poodles Again.............

Well the snow is gone, the Poodles are bored. They like to go outside a lot but it's been raining. They do NOT like the rain, don't mind the snow until they get back inside all wet, but then they have their blankie. Electric blanket that is. Well, heating pad to be precise.
 photo 103_2046_zpstghszch0.jpg
To break up the boredom of a day I will give them a chewie, or a dental stick. They like this one. Its Peanut butter and I think parsley flavour. They all set to. Bijou is not thrilled with chewies so Bodi manages to finish off any leftovers.
Here is Bella, she has lost a lot of her teeth but she certainly can get through her chewies
 photo 103_2041_zpssr4zxcvv.jpg
 photo 103_2042_zpshvbwqkcu.jpg
Bodicea and Bella having a chew off
 photo 103_2039_zpsgc3gidl0.jpg
Bodi resting her jaws
 photo akkki_zps3gr1ohqx.jpg
Bijou enjoying a sunny day, she loves being outside but barks at anyone going by. That gets the others outside. I leave the back door open so they can go in and out as much as possible.
 photo 103_2036a_zps2jkxnsat.jpg
Here is Bella in a spot of sunshine
 photo 103_2029a_zpsmykfxqhx.jpg
Brea also likes to be outside if there is something to shout about. She does not quit. She takes any and every opportunity to yell at anyone or anything. So she gets hauled in quite quickly if I can't quiet her down.Here she is looking for trouble
 photo 103_2031_zpssjhjwjco.jpg
 photo 103_2033a_zpsivd74fij.jpg
I just love my poodles. They are getting fluffy, soon be time for a hair cut. I am hoping to wait until January at least. Keep up these lovely sunny days so they can play outside.




1 comment:

Please leave a comment I love to hear from you