This part of my blog is all about the things I collect or the things I make myself. I love so many things, I paint and draw and want to learn oils and pastels. I knit and crochet but want to learn tatting. I embroider and can turn my hand to most things given a chance. So much still to learn and do. I live in hope of some day reading all my books, learning all I want to learn and now I am learning to blog. You will often find my original poems, poor as they are I offer them here. I also appreciate other people art and will feature things I find that I have enjoyed. That includes pictures of fairies and fantasy or maybe just anything beautiful.
I try to use my own photo's as much as possible, sometimes I borrow from the web. If I inadvertently use your picture without giving credit, please do let me know and I will either credit or remove it, I hope you will do the same with mine.
If you wish to leave comments on my blog you can do that by joining google if you do not have a blog yourself, please comment if you can I appreciate that.


Wednesday, July 31, 2013

New pictures...........

These are done on drawing paper and so they crinkle up. Not a great way to show work. Still I will show a few......A New Forest pony.

 photo b2207ecf-e455-4cdd-af62-69bbfa55fd20_zps4df1bc95.jpg

This came from a picture I saw, I liked the way the hair covered the girls face. I did it from memory and have forgotten where I saw it so I hope its not too much the same as the original

 photo 935ae88a-ef1d-41d5-ab9a-46300bf56ad7_zps0de8b38f.jpg

the rose is just another loose attempt done without a drawing first. Pencil added after.
 photo e65a4abb-9927-432b-a0df-53f1a758d5c1_zps32ab9be7.jpg
This is an original done after a day at the beach..........just a simple attempt
 photo 6a3e0404-01f7-4c8a-98fe-5293116f797c_zps59ee526a.jpg
Sometimes even the most simple drawing might make a note card?????
 photo cd61b63f-a057-4680-89e8-3ffecd1e8fcc_zps18f1bc82.jpg

Sunflower.........
 photo b9987b60-cf7b-4717-81eb-d53c182aa1f3_zpsc4add5a5.jpg
The flowers actually looked a lot better on the paper. Taking a picture never gives a good image, it highlights the ink too much.
 photo 81bfa59b-769a-490a-b1ea-3ce9b879a442_zps18d03095.jpg
This on is also a very simple one.........no depth or anything like that.....just look so much better in the book but that's OK. This is just to record some of what I am doing. I am on Book 5 now, its fun looking back through. Time to begin on original stuff.
I still see no point in doing paintings because I have nowhere to put them. I may do some note cards though.

3 comments:

  1. More beautiful work from you :) The rose is just lovely and I really like the horse.

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all - they would make wonderful cards - or in small frames.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the girl on the beach! Her hair flying in the wind is excellent ;o) Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I love to hear from you