This part of my blog is all about the things I collect or the things I make myself. I love so many things, I paint and draw and want to learn oils and pastels. I knit and crochet but want to learn tatting. I embroider and can turn my hand to most things given a chance. So much still to learn and do. I live in hope of some day reading all my books, learning all I want to learn and now I am learning to blog. You will often find my original poems, poor as they are I offer them here. I also appreciate other people art and will feature things I find that I have enjoyed. That includes pictures of fairies and fantasy or maybe just anything beautiful.
I try to use my own photo's as much as possible, sometimes I borrow from the web. If I inadvertently use your picture without giving credit, please do let me know and I will either credit or remove it, I hope you will do the same with mine.
If you wish to leave comments on my blog you can do that by joining google if you do not have a blog yourself, please comment if you can I appreciate that.


Monday, April 1, 2013

Blue Monday.......

blfl photo blfl-1.jpg

I will share some pretty blues for a change. I love blue. Flowers preferably.

 photo 0d0a6b07-b129-4dc0-a8b8-18992c00e49f_zpsef36ce91.jpg

This is a Cornflower. It grew wild in England. It is a wonderful colour blue and always reminds me of home.

 photo 26bc562a-4064-485c-9172-48ef9912b2b7_zps545bc0d6.jpg

Isn't this one pretty. It looks like a Icelandic poppy.

 photo 2fc2832e-307b-4bfc-ba3c-33eb84443a7b_zpsd911340d.jpg

forget-me-nots.....another very lovely little flower.

 photo 20513a43-9c2a-401b-af33-1b05bdbd5396_zpsc7a48176.jpg

Oh what the heck, I really want the Spring to come. I sure hope I don't have to find pictures on line much longer. I want my own pictures and my own flowers. This is just a reminder of what should come very soon. I hope.



5 comments:

  1. Stunning pictures! It's amazing how beautiful the colors are of the flowers that we have ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blue photos are very lovely. I especially like the forget me nots.
    Have a great weekend,
    Bev
    @ Eclectic Red Barn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Himalayan Poppy. They are stunning in person, but tricky to grow. Can't do it in my garden. Check out my blog for some flowers pics I took at a bulb show. http://www.king-designs.blogspot.com/2013/04/a-little-spring-and-woyww.html Still have snow on my lawn! Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all so stunning! Thank you for sharing. You will be one of the features at this Friday's Anything Blue Friday party. I'm actually working on the post early...sometimes I shock myself! lol. Anyhoo, pop on in and grab a Anything Blue Friday feature button for your blog. Hope to see you agagin at the bash! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janice, the blue flowers are gorgeous. I think everyone I know is anxious for Spring this year.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I love to hear from you